The scientifically proven Hygienitech® Mattress Cleaning and Sanitizing process is an all-natural, chemical-free, dry treatment procedure that effectively removes and destroys dust mites
, fungal spores, bacteria and other harmful debris found in all mattresses.
It is a completely non-invasive and totally safe and effective way to disinfect any mattress, regardless of its age, size or style. The process we have developed is merely an extension of the same methods that the medical profession has been using for many years.
Like many medical breakthroughs, Europe has led the way in bringing this safe, chemical-free, dust mite and allergen eliminating process to the people. Europeans have been cleaning and sanitizing mattresses for years. Today, there are thousands of European dealers performing tens of thousands of mattress cleaning and sanitizing services every week. This explains why they don't have(or need) as many Allergy Doctors per capita as you would find in the U.S.A.
While relatively new, through our promotional efforts and the affiliations we are forging with various healthcare organizations, it will not be very long before the entire world recognizes that a clean mattress can make a tremendous difference in the way we feel. When it comes to most common allergies, it's very likely that a dust mite
infested mattress is the cause. But you don't have to wait; you can find your local Hygienitech® Service Provider
today and begin feeling better tomorrow morning.
- Dry, chemical-free, no toxins
- No drying time required
- No moisture to penetrate mattress
- 72+ hour residual effect to continue destroying allergens
- Safe on all types of mattresses and pillows
- Color safe, no bleaching agents
- Neutralizes odor inducing bacteria
- No need to remove the mattress from the bed
- Completely portable system
- 14-16 minutes application time
- No set up time required
- Wet, steam plus toxic cleaning agents
- Requires 2-3 days for partial, surface drying
- Traps moisture inside the mattress creating an environment that promotes the growth of mold and mildew.
- No residual effect
- Can not be used on memory foam mattress or pillows
- Can induce fading and color variations
- Can result in musty smell coming from inside the mattress
- May damage surrounding areas and box spring
- May require cumbersome truck mounted unit
- 30-40 minute application time
- Equipment set up required